This week I spent three days filming back at Formans Fish Island, a conference venue (and salmon smokehouse!) literally a stones throw from the Olympic stadium. They were similar events to one I filmed in September last year. This time Steve Redgrave was joined by Roger Black for the hosting duties. The client was Visa who are one of the main Olympics 2012 sponsors. In between smoked salmon bagels, retailers were able to meet selected Olympic athletes from the British team as well as try their hand at a variety of sports including fencing, table tennis and rowing. None of them beat Redgraves distance record on the rowing machine but they all gave it their best shot.
- Adamsrill Primary School24th April 2020
- Move London 2020 – Excel15th February 2020
- Ernest Jones – Valentines Day14th February 2020
- Royal Parks – Run Green2nd February 2020
- Ernest Jones – Christmas Campaign12th December 2019
- Food Filming23rd November 2019
- Outlaw Triathlon Series26th September 2019