This week I spent three days filming back at Formans Fish Island, a conference venue (and salmon smokehouse!) literally a stones throw from the Olympic stadium. They were similar events to one I filmed in September last year. This time Steve Redgrave was joined by Roger Black for the hosting duties. The client was Visa who are one of the main Olympics 2012 sponsors. In between smoked salmon bagels, retailers were able to meet selected Olympic athletes from the British team as well as try their hand at a variety of sports including fencing, table tennis and rowing. None of them beat Redgraves distance record on the rowing machine but they all gave it their best shot.
- IBM Storwize V5000 April 02, 2019
- Sure – Make Your Move, Manchester City FC March 29, 2019
- Sure – Make Your Move, Everton FC March 29, 2019
- WeAnswer Informational Video March 29, 2019
- Tellus Globe – A collaboration between Linley & Bellerby March 28, 2019
- Sure – Make Your Move, Chelsea FC March 27, 2019
- Linley Torque Dining Table March 23, 2019