I first heard about the Velo Birmingham when I was asked to go up to Birmingham to film a pre-event ride with rugby legend Martin Johnson back in May. Since then I also filmed an evening event for the business riders with Tour de France cyclist David Millar as well as the event day itself in September. It’s Birmingham’s first ever 100 mile closed road sportive and there were over 15,000 cyclists, so quite a spectacle. Once again the team at rb-create did a great job on the post production. Below is one of the videos they produced for the Business 100.
- Sussex Young Chef 2018 February 11, 2018
- Wayne Rooney under pressure with Sure Deodorant! November 16, 2017
- Velo Birmingham – Martin Johnson November 14, 2017
- McGuigan Wine – Meatopia 2017 September 29, 2017
- Jamie Murray tennis filming July 17, 2017
- Filming Jimmy Anderson for Brut May 28, 2017
- Swarovski – Lanvin Spring 2017 May 24, 2017