This job certainly can be varied. On Wednesday and Thursday I was in Dublin filming Boyzone rehearsing for their upcoming tour and then on Friday I was at a lorry depot next to Heathrow airport, perched on a cherry picker platform thirty metres up as the rain lashed down. I was filming a corporate video for a cargo and warehousing facility that is about to open. I am also working both Saturday and Sunday this weekend filming private events so am looking forward to a day off on Bank Holiday Monday… unless another last minute job comes in!
- Adamsrill Primary School24th April 2020
- Move London 2020 – Excel15th February 2020
- Ernest Jones – Valentines Day14th February 2020
- Royal Parks – Run Green2nd February 2020
- Ernest Jones – Christmas Campaign12th December 2019
- Food Filming23rd November 2019
- Outlaw Triathlon Series26th September 2019