I spent the past four days filming an event in Paris, the main location was l’Opera which was the inspiration behind the Phantom of the Opera. The surroundings were incredibly opulent, and the guests came from all over the world – I felt like I’d gatecrashed the Ferrero Rocher Ambassadors party! The entertainment was eclectic to say the least, Phantom of the Opera sung live on the Grand Staircase, flute and violin ensembles, followed by Timbaland rapping in the temporary nightclub downstairs. He loved the camera which was lucky as I filmed most of his set standing next to him on the stage!
- Adamsrill Primary School24th April 2020
- Move London 2020 – Excel15th February 2020
- Royal Parks – Run Green2nd February 2020
- Ernest Jones – Christmas Campaign12th December 2019
- Food Filming23rd November 2019
- Outlaw Triathlon Series26th September 2019
- Theresa Sowry – Southern African Wildlife College19th September 2019