Having filmed Tord a while back for one of his previous collaborations with Swarovski, I was looking forward to working with him again. For this shoot we travelled down to Pett Level beach on the East Sussex coast. We did lots of filming on the beach, concentrating on reflections and the play of light on the crystals as well as on sand and water. We then set up and filmed an interview in a house just behind the beach. Once again I was working with the great VM.studio team and there were two of us filming, one with a drone. Luckily the weather was better than usual at this time of year and the beach was fairly empty. I love the ethereal feel to the edit.
- Adamsrill Primary School24th April 2020
- Move London 2020 – Excel15th February 2020
- Royal Parks – Run Green2nd February 2020
- Ernest Jones – Christmas Campaign12th December 2019
- Food Filming23rd November 2019
- Outlaw Triathlon Series26th September 2019
- Theresa Sowry – Southern African Wildlife College19th September 2019