In 2014 I went to Malta to film preparations for the 2014 Rolex Middle Sea Race. Some of my footage from that event two years ago can be seen here. In April this year I was again filming for IMG on behalf of Rolex but this footage was for a piece to be included in the 2016 Rolex China Sea Race documentary. I went to Oxford and the Bodleian Library to film an interview with the library’s curator of Chinese Collections talking about the ancient seafaring map that they hold in its archives. My footage starts just over ten minutes in to the documentary.
- Ellen Hoog – Olympic Hockey Medallist June 01, 2018
- Jimmy Anderson & Joe Root – Big Brut Bash! March 15, 2018
- Swarovski – Luminous Reflections, Tord Boontje March 13, 2018
- Linley Map Table Video February 13, 2018
- Sussex Young Chef 2018 February 11, 2018
- Linley Odyssey Desk December 30, 2017
- What’s it like to face Jimmy Anderson? November 20, 2017