A couple of months ago I was standing on the Mall filming the greatest flypast ever undertaken by the Royal Air Force in recent times. One hundred and three individual aircraft flew overhead and it was an awe-inspiring sight. I was filming for London based creative filming company Gavsy Media on behalf of creative media group St James’s House. We were covering an event in the Household Cavalry Museum launching a commemorative album. It was impressive to be so close to the action and we were even able to film some of the action on Horseguards Parade in the run up to the main event.
- Adamsrill Primary School24th April 2020
- Move London 2020 – Excel15th February 2020
- Royal Parks – Run Green2nd February 2020
- Ernest Jones – Christmas Campaign12th December 2019
- Food Filming23rd November 2019
- Outlaw Triathlon Series26th September 2019
- Theresa Sowry – Southern African Wildlife College19th September 2019