I was shooting some more content for the Olympic Channel at the end of last month, this time for a series called Sports Swap where two Olympic athletes spend a day experiencing each others sport. We were on the banks of the River Thames in Teddington at The Lensbury with Welsh rugby sevens champion Sam Cross and Swedish Olympic wrestler Sofia Mattsson. There were two of us filming and it was a cold morning outside for the rugby section where Sam introduced Sofia to kicking a rugby ball. We spent the afternoon inside where Sofia put Sam through his paces on the mat. Her flexibility, speed and strength were incredible to watch.
- Adamsrill Primary School24th April 2020
- Move London 2020 – Excel15th February 2020
- Ernest Jones – Valentines Day14th February 2020
- Royal Parks – Run Green2nd February 2020
- Ernest Jones – Christmas Campaign12th December 2019
- Food Filming23rd November 2019
- Outlaw Triathlon Series26th September 2019