My alarm roused me at 3am yesterday and I dragged myself out of bed and walked through the light drizzle to Clapham Junction station. A few hours later I was looking out of an aeroplane window towards the sunny snow covered Alps. I was off to Milan for the day to cover a catwalk show and behind the scenes preparation for Tigi Haircare. I managed to fit all my camera gear in a carry-on case small enough for Easyjet. The shoot went well and I managed to get home by 8pm the same day. It was very strange to spend the day in Milan and be home in time for supper!
- Adamsrill Primary School24th April 2020
- Move London 2020 – Excel15th February 2020
- Royal Parks – Run Green2nd February 2020
- Ernest Jones – Christmas Campaign12th December 2019
- Food Filming23rd November 2019
- Outlaw Triathlon Series26th September 2019
- Theresa Sowry – Southern African Wildlife College19th September 2019