It’s that time of year again when everyone fires up their barbeques and opens a bottle of wine. At least that’s what everyone was doing at Meatopia 2017 when I went to film the McGuigan stand down at Tobacco dock in London back at the start of the month. It was a stupendously sunny day and everyone was loving it. If you haven’t heard of Meatopia, as the name suggests it’s not a comfortable day out with a vegetarian in tow. Lots of different stands serving all sorts of deliciously meaty food cooked on site. As usual John Torode was wielding the tongs with a glass of McGuigan wine in hand. I can’t embed the video but you can see it here.
- Ellen Hoog – Olympic Hockey Medallist June 01, 2018
- Jimmy Anderson & Joe Root – Big Brut Bash! March 15, 2018
- Swarovski – Luminous Reflections, Tord Boontje March 13, 2018
- Linley Map Table Video February 13, 2018
- Sussex Young Chef 2018 February 11, 2018
- Linley Odyssey Desk December 30, 2017
- What’s it like to face Jimmy Anderson? November 20, 2017