It’s that time of year again when everyone fires up their barbeques and opens a bottle of wine. At least that’s what everyone was doing at Meatopia 2017 when I went to film the McGuigan stand down at Tobacco dock in London back at the start of the month. It was a stupendously sunny day and everyone was loving it. If you haven’t heard of Meatopia, as the name suggests it’s not a comfortable day out with a vegetarian in tow. Lots of different stands serving all sorts of deliciously meaty food cooked on site. As usual John Torode was wielding the tongs with a glass of McGuigan wine in hand. I can’t embed the video but you can see it here.
- Sussex Young Chef 2018 February 11, 2018
- Wayne Rooney under pressure with Sure Deodorant! November 16, 2017
- Velo Birmingham – Martin Johnson November 14, 2017
- McGuigan Wine – Meatopia 2017 September 29, 2017
- Jamie Murray tennis filming July 17, 2017
- Filming Jimmy Anderson for Brut May 28, 2017
- Swarovski – Lanvin Spring 2017 May 24, 2017