It’s that time of year again when everyone fires up their barbeques and opens a bottle of wine. At least that’s what everyone was doing at Meatopia 2017 when I went to film the McGuigan stand down at Tobacco dock in London back at the start of the month. It was a stupendously sunny day and everyone was loving it. If you haven’t heard of Meatopia, as the name suggests it’s not a comfortable day out with a vegetarian in tow. Lots of different stands serving all sorts of deliciously meaty food cooked on site. As usual John Torode was wielding the tongs with a glass of McGuigan wine in hand. I can’t embed the video but you can see it here.
- IBM Storwize V5000 April 02, 2019
- Sure – Make Your Move, Manchester City FC March 29, 2019
- Sure – Make Your Move, Everton FC March 29, 2019
- WeAnswer Informational Video March 29, 2019
- Tellus Globe – A collaboration between Linley & Bellerby March 28, 2019
- Sure – Make Your Move, Chelsea FC March 27, 2019
- Linley Torque Dining Table March 23, 2019