It was a short job for me today down at the athletes village on the London 2012 site at Stratford. I was filming an interview with Tony Sainsbury, who was the athletes village general manager. Having spent almost three weeks at the Olympic Park during the 2012 games, it was strange to see it almost completely deserted apart from a few tradesmen preparing the buildings for residential use. It will be interesting to see what it is like in a few years time. Thank you Tony for being so professional that we only needed one take and therefore had plenty of time to have a look around!
- Adamsrill Primary School24th April 2020
- Move London 2020 – Excel15th February 2020
- Royal Parks – Run Green2nd February 2020
- Ernest Jones – Christmas Campaign12th December 2019
- Food Filming23rd November 2019
- Outlaw Triathlon Series26th September 2019
- Theresa Sowry – Southern African Wildlife College19th September 2019