I thought that the desk I filmed for Linley last year would have prepared me for what can be done with wood but I was wrong. The marquetry detail on this map table that I filmed for them at the end of last year was jaw-dropping. I could film craftspeople at work all day. They are always fascinating to watch and even more fascinating to talk with. Once again I followed the journey of this piece of furniture from design to showroom.
- Adamsrill Primary School24th April 2020
- Move London 2020 – Excel15th February 2020
- Royal Parks – Run Green2nd February 2020
- Ernest Jones – Christmas Campaign12th December 2019
- Food Filming23rd November 2019
- Outlaw Triathlon Series26th September 2019
- Theresa Sowry – Southern African Wildlife College19th September 2019