It’s always fascinating to see artisans at work. Jewellery makers are no exception. I spent three days in Paris at a specialist atelier to film the design and manufacture of rings, bracelets and earrings. We packed a lot into three days and I look forward to seeing the finished edit when it’s completed. I also spent a lot of time on the streets of paris filming timelapses and general views to put in the edit. Luckily the weather played along although it was very cold!
- Sussex Young Chef 2018 February 11, 2018
- Wayne Rooney under pressure with Sure Deodorant! November 16, 2017
- Velo Birmingham – Martin Johnson November 14, 2017
- McGuigan Wine – Meatopia 2017 September 29, 2017
- Jamie Murray tennis filming July 17, 2017
- Filming Jimmy Anderson for Brut May 28, 2017
- Swarovski – Lanvin Spring 2017 May 24, 2017