It’s always fascinating to see artisans at work. Jewellery makers are no exception. I spent three days in Paris at a specialist atelier to film the design and manufacture of rings, bracelets and earrings. We packed a lot into three days and I look forward to seeing the finished edit when it’s completed. I also spent a lot of time on the streets of paris filming timelapses and general views to put in the edit. Luckily the weather played along although it was very cold!
- Ellen Hoog – Olympic Hockey Medallist June 01, 2018
- Jimmy Anderson & Joe Root – Big Brut Bash! March 15, 2018
- Swarovski – Luminous Reflections, Tord Boontje March 13, 2018
- Linley Map Table Video February 13, 2018
- Sussex Young Chef 2018 February 11, 2018
- Linley Odyssey Desk December 30, 2017
- What’s it like to face Jimmy Anderson? November 20, 2017