On Friday and Saturday I was filming an event called “Extreme Mental Adventure” which turned out to be a cross between an adventure race, orienteering event and puzzle contest. It started off on Friday night with a night navigation task through the woods of the New Forest. The following day involved cycling, running and canoeing combined with a number of mental puzzles to be solved. It is a different sort of event as it called for brains as well as brawn, which meant that it wasn’t necessarily the fittest team that would win. The wet weather called for lots of dry lens cloths but we came away with plenty of footage to edit a promotional video for the event organiser Zing. For more information, see www.zingeventmanagement.com.
Extreme Mental Adventure – Team Building Event
About the Author: Ben
- Today I was filming at the Connaught Hotel in London for a corporate lunchtime Read more0
- Back in June I was on a two camera shoot in Sloane Square jewellers Kiki. They Read morein Event, Fashion 0 comments0
Read more
0


