The past two days have involved filming live action from the EA Games event in Trafalgar Square. There was a live stage featuring acts including McFly and Natasha Bedingfield but our focus was on the behind the scenes action. We had two presenters, and were broadcasting live on the internet so there were plenty of gadgets for us to use. I was in geek heaven! My favourite was the backpack wireless video link which allowed us to transmit live footage without having wires trailing all over the place. Highlights can be seen on the Electronic Arts website here.
About the Author: Ben
- Back in September last year, I filmed Jimmy Anderson and Joe Root at Worksop Read morein Sport 0 comments0
- I have just returned from a weeks cross country paragliding in France. We flew Read more0
- It's been a busy week in Bahrain filming for IMG at the 2017 FIFA Congress. I Read morein Sport 0 comments0



