This job certainly can be varied. On Wednesday and Thursday I was in Dublin filming Boyzone rehearsing for their upcoming tour and then on Friday I was at a lorry depot next to Heathrow airport, perched on a cherry picker platform thirty metres up as the rain lashed down. I was filming a corporate video for a cargo and warehousing facility that is about to open. I am also working both Saturday and Sunday this weekend filming private events so am looking forward to a day off on Bank Holiday Monday… unless another last minute job comes in!
Varied Work!
About the Author: Ben
- I've filmed fast bowling cricket legend Jimmy Anderson a few times, always in Read morein Sport 0 comments0
- Two days in Manchester may not sound all that glamorous, but being surrounded Read more0
- On Thursday evening I received a call asking if I could get on a flight to the Read more0


